Westminster International University in Tashkent
Business Management – Professional Development Programme
22 May – 21 June, 2017
Start a new chapter of your career by applying practical methods and tools that will boost your organisation’s efficiency and will help you to achieve your goals.
This professional development course offered by Westminster International University in Tashkent will help to form a steady theoretical and practical base in the field of management creating interrelations between key departments in the organisation.
The programme covers the essentials of business planning, marketing and finance. It also considers the importance of business communication, human resources and instruments of digital marketing.
The priority of the new programme is to deliver practical classes, aimed to increase your competitive advantage in IT management and marketing fields. Leading experts with a solid experience in the sphere of business will help you to accomplish this
Who is the programme for?The programme is designed for individuals with minimum 2 years of professional experience, striving to diverse the skills in key business spheres. The course is aimed to leverage their adaptability skills and expertise in various working situations, to disclose the internal abilities and gain practical insights. It is equally important for professionals who are involved in cross-functional decision making. Experienced specialists who wish to strengthen their basic skills, insights and approaches are also welcome.
Application and selection process
To register to the course you need:
- Fill in the application form (required)
- Send up to date CV to email@example.com (required)
After the submission of an application form and sending a CV, and if the minimum criteria is met you will be contacted by phone and if required invited to the interview.
Application deadline: 11th of May, 2017.
This course is taught in Russian hence a good working knowledge of the language is essential.
The number of places for the course is limited to 15. Therefore the applications will be selected on first come first served basis.
BenefitsBy the end of the programme you will:
• meet existing and future business challenges with capability, credibility and confidence
• approach difficult conversations and circumstances with increased confidence;
• understand how to respond rapidly to make the best of uncertain or ambiguous situations;
• develop the skills, knowledge and competencies that increase management and leadership potential;
• understand the key concepts and tools required to maximise marketing success across your organisations;
• understand the key concepts and tools required to manage financial resources and systems efficiently and effectively;
• gain practical insights from leading experts in the market;
• experience hands on, cross disciplinary learning and gain great connections with valuable networking opportunities;
• become WIUT Graduate and benefit 15% discount for upcoming professional development courses
Classes would be held three times a week, at 7:00 pm, from 22nd May to 21st June.
Price: 3 000 000 UZS
- About WIUT
- Pre-University Course (CPFS)
- Foundation Studies (CIFS)
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Executive Courses